Like, OMG, it's, like, totally, like, All About Me

My photo
I am RANDOM and HIGHLY luvable. I am the creator but my friend also writes. That's why I type this: (me)in the title of all my entries- so you can tell us apart. Good luck and ENJOY my tough pie crusts!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

WORDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He he he! Guess what I'm obsessed with now? No, it is not donuts. No, it's ABSOLUTELY NOT that frog I found in the soup last night. jk. Anyway, you know what it is? Yeah, I didn't think so! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, wait, you do? . . . Oh well, I'll tell you anyway. It's wordz! Yep, wordz! So I'm gonna list 25 of my fave wordz right here!
1. vomitory (yayy!)
2. pilliver
3. giraffe (think about it, that's SO cool!)
4. fantabulous
5. worm (don't ask)
6. floccinaucinihilpilification (dang, I hope that I spelled that right)
7. truffle
8. pumpernickel (that is SO spazalastic, Ooh! I like that word, too!)
9. spazalastic (Oh, yeah!)
10. wackadoodle (he he he)
11. oompaloompa
12. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz (if you learn how to pronounce it, I count it as a word)
13. pet rock. (:-D)
14. Mwop. (If you take that, I will bring pain cuz that is MY WORD!)
15. Weef. (Another one of my words that you CANNOT take!)
16. Dup-dup (My bffl's lil sis used 2 call me this)
17. broccoli (it may taste gross, but how the crud did they come up with this word?)
18. staircase (which is what I am also currently staring at)
19. dictionary (where all of these crazy words build their houses)
20. llama (not a luma)
21. luma (not a llama)
22. lawnmower (no, I'm not kidding)
23. cabbage
24. pickle (vlasic, not dill ;-P)
25. (get ready...) I'mSoThereistheBestWebsiteintheWorldSoInYurFace! (Ha!)

Okay, that's all, folks. Anyway. . .

"If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur." --Doug Larson (That is SO true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment