Like, OMG, it's, like, totally, like, All About Me

My photo
I am RANDOM and HIGHLY luvable. I am the creator but my friend also writes. That's why I type this: (me)in the title of all my entries- so you can tell us apart. Good luck and ENJOY my tough pie crusts!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

HeyXD (What's the x-deal?)

Okay, so if you have an AIM, you know about HeyXD. And if you don't (I feel so sorry for you), it's like AIM, plus you have your own studio where you can draw your own smileys, buy other people's smileys, and you can give your smileys to your friends. Personally, I think that is pretty cool. And it's SUPER fun! But that's not my point. My point is that I've been hearing that it is a virus or something, that it's not even associated with AIM, blah blah blah, you get my point. I'm not even sure if it is or not. I ignored it after finding out about the virus thingy for a while, but after that, I went back. Now, I'm here on my Dad's computer tellling this all to you because my computer's hardrive (is that how you spell it?) is crashed. Dead. Basically, for the people out there who rank below nincompoop", computer is "Bye-bye." Now, I am 99.9% sure this was not the cause, and I'm like 90% sure that it was a glitch with me just playing around with my Sims 2 game (I LOVE my Sims 2), but you can never be too sure, right? Anyway, look on the bright side. I get a new laptop now! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment