Like, OMG, it's, like, totally, like, All About Me

My photo
I am RANDOM and HIGHLY luvable. I am the creator but my friend also writes. That's why I type this: (me)in the title of all my entries- so you can tell us apart. Good luck and ENJOY my tough pie crusts!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Those Weird Word Pranks that your Friends Use on You and You Wonder Where They Got Them

Okay, you've been pranked. We all have. (seriously, who hasn't?) Anyway, I'm gonna list some of those pranks (and maybe new ones) so you can get your friends back. Ha!
1. Hey, your sock is untied!
2. Gullible is written on the ceiling! (though that one kind of got old a while ago)
3. Hurry, touch your elbow! (Put your hand on your shoulder while you say this, and just guess what'll happen)
4. Hey, you've got something on your shirt! (they look down and you flick their nose, the classic)
5. Say "repeat this native american call!" They go, "okay!" You say! "Owah!" ("Owah!") "Tajer!" (Tajer!") "Kayam!" ("Kayam!') "Now let's put it all together!" They go, "Owhatajerkiam! (Oh, what I jerk I am! Get it?)
6. My favorite word starts with an F and ends in U-C-K. My favorite word is FIRETRUCK! What did you think I'd say?

That's all I can think of for now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment