Like, OMG, it's, like, totally, like, All About Me

My photo
I am RANDOM and HIGHLY luvable. I am the creator but my friend also writes. That's why I type this: (me)in the title of all my entries- so you can tell us apart. Good luck and ENJOY my tough pie crusts!

Monday, March 30, 2009

MY AWESOME SPECTACULAR FABULOUS CRAZY SOCKS THAT ROCK OFF YOURS!

OMG! A while ago, during gym, I started wearing long crazy socks. Then everybody else started wearing them, even the older kids (yes, I know, I'm like that. LOL!). After a while, people stopped wearing them, but you should see the eighth graders in gym now! It's like a crazy sock extravaganza. Good to know I started it. Whoop! Mwahahahahaha! And slowly but surely, I will completely take over the school. All hail me! ALL HAIL ME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ehhem.... where was I? Riiiiight....uhhh... anyway, I got my socks at dELIA'S, which is like the awesomest store in the history of awesome stores. I LOVE the clothes there. Anyway, if I usually upload a picture onto this site, my entire window with I'm SO There closes. So I'll give you the link. http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=51327&categoryID=561&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter= Okay. Let me explain this: First, these are not the socks I have. I couldn't find mine on the site anymore. But see the pair of socks in the middle? Yeah, the black ones with neon polka-dots. I had a similar version of this, except my socks were knee-high. And then I also had one just like it with stripes (still knee-high), and gray ones with neon peace signs on them (also knee-high, but I think you would get it by now). That's all for now! Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment