Like, OMG, it's, like, totally, like, All About Me

My photo
I am RANDOM and HIGHLY luvable. I am the creator but my friend also writes. That's why I type this: (me)in the title of all my entries- so you can tell us apart. Good luck and ENJOY my tough pie crusts!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

And I Thought She Meant Llamas. . . (me)

When other author person said lumas, I thought she meant llamas. :D But they're both good. Example: this is a luma:





And this is a llama: 

O wait. That's a mad cat who likes to eat humans. He he he! he. . . 

THIS IS A LLAMA!(Finally!):
Isn't he cute!!! YAY!!!


I NAMED HIM BUBBA CUZ BUBBA IS A COOL NAME IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT WELL THEN TOO BAD CUZ I LIKE THE NAME BUBBA! BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA!! IN YOUR FACE BUBBA-NAME-HATERZ!



Well, my work is finished. 




PEACE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment