Like, OMG, it's, like, totally, like, All About Me

My photo
I am RANDOM and HIGHLY luvable. I am the creator but my friend also writes. That's why I type this: (me)in the title of all my entries- so you can tell us apart. Good luck and ENJOY my tough pie crusts!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Screenshots from the life of me (me)

Okay, so I am going to post random screenshots from my computer about stuff that I'm usually on.  Post your comments and e-mail me your screenshots to animaluver37898@yahoo.com. Best one wins! Also, post a comment about what you do too often on your computer. 

Screenshot Instructions:
Mac: Command+Shift+4 if you want to choose where to take it (one part of your screen) Command+Shift+3 for an entire screenshot

PC: Go here


Screenshots from the life of me: 












What're YOURS?

No comments:

Post a Comment