Like, OMG, it's, like, totally, like, All About Me

My photo
I am RANDOM and HIGHLY luvable. I am the creator but my friend also writes. That's why I type this: (me)in the title of all my entries- so you can tell us apart. Good luck and ENJOY my tough pie crusts!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

More GOOGLE!! Mwahahaha (MEE!!!)

Okay more, with same rules, type then click "I'm feeling lucky"

Type Google Gothic

Type Google Emo:


Type Google Pink:


There's also Yellow, Green, and Blue searches!!! (I won't show them)

Type Google Pirate:











My fav- LOL

Type Google Cheese:

 (Google Moon LOL)


Type xx-hacker:




Type Google Fudd: (LOL)



LOL that one too... Ha!



SO try them all out, because it was a pain in the butt to upload and move them LOL!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment