Like, OMG, it's, like, totally, like, All About Me

My photo
I am RANDOM and HIGHLY luvable. I am the creator but my friend also writes. That's why I type this: (me)in the title of all my entries- so you can tell us apart. Good luck and ENJOY my tough pie crusts!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

IM Lingo Lesson 1 (me)

Oh god... how the generations have evolved... So, right now, I am trying to teach my Grandma IM "slang" as some adults might call it. You know: i m rdy 4 sccr prctice 2nite. etc. etc. So I am creating a dictionary for all you mom imer wanna bees. Get ready for it. *Cough old people cough cough* So here's some:
too=2
to= 2
I= i
I'm= im
I am= im
parents= rents
brother= bro
sister= sis
Oh my gosh or oh my god= omg

and remember: never caps always lowercase, never use good grammar. Just saying. 
Also, if you have a word ending in ing, take out the i.
Examples: saying=  sayng      
See? Always abbreviate words that you can.
That's lesson 1, stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment