Like, OMG, it's, like, totally, like, All About Me

My photo
I am RANDOM and HIGHLY luvable. I am the creator but my friend also writes. That's why I type this: (me)in the title of all my entries- so you can tell us apart. Good luck and ENJOY my tough pie crusts!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Actual IM Conversation (me)

Okay, here you'll learn a couple new words. I'll give the translation for each line.
I HAVE A SECRET! THIS IS BORING SO SKIP OVER IT AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE LAST 2 LINES!!!(shhh)
(I was "advertising this blog to my friend")
her: hey (hello!)
me: go to http://imsothere.blogspot.com
her: k (okay!)
me: :D (i am happy)
me: do u like it? (Do you like it?)
her: ya (yeah)
me: yay
her: wuts up with the ttles tho? (What's up with the titles though?)
me: i dunno itl make u look right (I don't know. It'll make you look, right?)
her: ya (yeah)
her: but i luv how its about twlight  (but I love how it's about Twilight)
me: ? (what?)
her: twilightaholic
me: o ya lol (Oh yeah Laugh out Loud)
her: GO TWILIGHT!
her: duh (Isn't it obvious?)
me: giv me some topic ideas (Give me some topic ideas!)
her: of course i do (Of course I do!)
her: ummm
her: u could do... (You could do)
her: stuff
me: thanx tht hlps alot (Thanks, that helps a lot!)
her: haha (Ha Ha!)
her: Ummm
her: u could do... (You could do...)
her: ... (I'm thinking)
her: umm...
her: idk (I Don't Know)
her: u there? (Are you there?)
me: ya (Yeah)
her: i really dunno (I really don't know)
her: wut (What?)
her: i really hav no idea (I really have no idea)
me: k (okay)
me: lol (Laugh out loud)
her: i m chngng my sttus 4 u (I am changing my status for you)
her: there look @ my sttus
me: k hold on a sec (okay hold on a second)
her: k (okay)
her: brb (Be Right Back)

See how this can evolve? Go to knew heights! And piss off your language arts teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment